Friday, August 7, 2009

been taking care of my baby...


Hi everyone!!!! I had my baby July 17!!! He came early, three weeks early and he weighed in at 8 pounds and 20 inches!!! He is so absolutely gorgeous and I love him more than I could have imagined. I do have 2 other children and each time I feel this way it amazes me how much more love we can hold in our hearts.

I was talking to someone not too long ago. Now, I know that I sell Arbonne and it may seem biased to say this and there are no studies to confirm this but... I feel the Prolief from arbonne helped me in getting our little miracle.

Let me explain. My husband and I decided about 3 years ago that we would try for one more baby. It was always so easy to get pregnant the first two times so we thought it would happen that way again. Well nothing happened after a few months and I thought "Well, maybe I am just too old now. I am 33 afterall." I also noticed I started to break out with adult acne and really badly.
We kept trying for the baby and in the mean time my acne never got better. I started selling Arbonne and asked about a good acne treatment and they of course recommneded the line they sell. It worked for me but it did not clear up my skin completely. I had no idea why as this line of acne products is top notch. I have also used stuff like Murad and proactive and they did not work. Someone in arbonne told me that it may be hormones. I do recall that my face cleared up after I took birth control about 13 years ago. Maybe she was onto something. She suggested I take the prolief cream and rub it on my belly1-2 times a day and see how that works. I did this for about 2 months. We had gone to AL for Thanksgiving and wehn we got home I realized I had not started my "thing" yet and so i check ed the calendar and low and behold I was late. I got an inexpensivetest at Walmart as i had been dissapointed too often in 3 yeasr and did not want to shell out $$ for another test to be negative. I took the test and instantly it said I was pregnant!!! I was so overjoyed!

I talked to a couple uplines in Arbonne and they said that they have heard story after story of this same thing happenening to others that used the prolief. In fact, I was told some woman use the prolief to try and get pregnant. One woman went to a firtility clinic and did everythign they told her to do and she was still not pregnant and one day she decided to buy the prolief and try it and she was pregnant within about 3 months. Amazing!!!

Like I said, there are no studies to confirm this but I have heard testimonies and I too have experienced this for my self and have a beautiful miracle of my own to enjoy because of it. I am now 36 and we have a gorgeous 3 week old baby boy who is healthy as ever. I had a great pregnancy too. :)

No comments: