Friday, April 10, 2009

I need to relax. :) Unwind...


I had quite a day at the ER (see the warnfuzzies blog for more details) and I just need to relax and get to sleep. I used my arbonne foot cream. Boy does that stuff work wonders! I wear flip flops a lot here in FL so I need to pamper my feet so they do not look all rough and yucky. I will have to add some before and afters of people who have had the ugliest, dry, cracked feet ever and used this product and it really worked wonders! I then used the massage lotion on my shoulders. My hubby gave me a shoulder rub with it. The fragrance is so subtle and it has a nice warming feeling when it is rubbed into the muscles. I really feel like I may be able to get some sleep tonight which I really need. :)
Remember to enter into the contest if you have not already and pass along the word about it. Thanks so much everyone!!!

Krystal

No comments: