Saturday, April 25, 2009

May is sooo close!



Oh my goodness I can't believe how close we are getting to May!!! This is exciting!! I wanted to show you all a product from Arbonne that I just fell in love with. If you are interested please send me a note or a comment here. I would love for everyone to be able to try this!!

The day cream: Lightweight, protective daytime moisturizer ensures bright, comfortable skin with a beautiful luminous finish all day. Shields skin from harmful UV rays with SPF 30 to prevent further signs of premature skin aging, age spots and skin discoloration. ( 1 fl.oz. )

The night serum: High-performance overnight skin brightening serum helps correct the appearance of age spots and skin discoloration. Scientifically studied ingredients immediately improve the appearance of dull complexions by promoting clarity and brightness. Age spots fade with continued use. ( 1 fl.oz. )


And I can't for get the Concentrated Age Spot minimizer!! I have sun spots and I am only 36! I hate them. I got a few when I was expecting my 2nd child and they never went away. Too much time in the sun without the right protection. But, this minimizer really works to make my face look more even in skin tone and so much brighter! I LOVE it!!: Item#: 4560
Concentrated Age Spot Minimizer

A convenient, highly concentrated formula for brighter, clearer skin. Helps skin become more even-toned while delivering powerful antioxidant and brightening ingredients to diminish the appearance of age spots and skin discoloration. ( 0.5 fl.oz. )

No comments: